A raw food diet is considered to be beneficial especially if an animal has a serious disease like cancer. Haley’s holistic vet directly attributed her lengthy life with cancer to this raw food recipe she enjoyed during the twilight years.
Dr. Marty Goldstein “America’s foremost integrative veterinarian” and author of “The Nature of Animal Healing,” will present “Nutritional Guidance for the Cancer Patient” today at the Raw Roundup, the world’s largest online natural nutrition conference for dogs.
- What especially should a cancer patient be eating?
- How important is supplementation for cancer patient in conjunction with a good diet?
- Specific supplements that are anti-cancer
- Specific supplements that are supportive to immune system
About the Event
Holistic vets and nutrition experts offer their advice to help you feed your dog the safest, most nutritious diet possible March 27 – 29 at the Raw Roundup sponsored by Dogs Naturally magazine. This event will help you:
- Switch your dog to a raw, balanced diet
- Supplement your dog’s current raw diet to support existing health issues
- Find cost-effective sources for raw food
- Dr. Jean Dodds talks about nutrigenomics
- Dr. Marty Goldstein shares his top cancer diets
- Dr. Karen Becker talks about making raw diets safer
- Dr. Ian Billinghurst tells the truth about fruits and veggies
- Steve Brown shows you how to balance the raw diet
- Roxanne Stone discusses the value of fermented foods
- Dr. Randy Kidd shows you how to use nutritional herbs
March 27 – 29, 2015
All sessions are recorded and will be available the same day on-demand.
$199, includes all sessions (save $30)
Registration can be split into two equal payments
View the full conference agenda and get to know the speakers.